In this article, we are telling you about a unique effect of capcut, in which you can make your original video into a slow-motion video. In this way, you can make slow-motion videos without having an iPhone device, you will also find tips and tricks, on how to make your slow-motion video better and more engaging with additionally how to make the best video by using capcut app.
What is Slow Motion Video
Slow motion video is a filmmaking and video production technique that captures the video at a higher frame rate than the standard frame rate, The frame rate that is best for slow motion is 60fps to 120fps, or some good cameras shoot the videos even higher than that frame rate simply better your camera is, the better slow-motion video is
Tips for Best Video
- If you want to make your slow motion video good then you must have a good camera also, which shoots your video quality butter.
- The frame rate you choose to shoot the video depends on your slow motion video, for example, if you shoot a video at 120fps to 240fps then your slow motion video will have much butter, but when you use 60fps video your slow motion video is less butter.
- If you want to make a good video, then you need good light that should be at the right angle to make your video quality good.
- If you want to make a good video, use a tripod to balance your video.
- If you want to make a good video, then you should already think about the form where you shoot your video, and choose the best angle to make your professional video.
How To Make Slow Motion Video in capcut
Now we will tell you how to make slow-motion videos in the capcut app, It is very easy to make videos on this app, and we will tell you some points with the help it you can edit your videos
- First, install the capcut app on your mobile then open it.
- Click on the new project.
- import your video which you want to edit for slow motion video.
- click on the video drop down to the timeline and adjunct it.
- click on the speed button to speed down your video from 1x to 0.5x and click on the done button.
- Your old video is changed into a slow-motion video.
- Then watch your video, if you like it then export it and enjoy.
The above article was all about the Smooth Slow Motion Effect, I personally use this app for editing videos, you can convert your video into a slow-motion video, I edit most of my TikTok videos with this effect, and I suggest you use them as it is very useful and easy to use.